Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bad dating stories.....

Think you had a bad date? Read some of these dating disaster stories....

My best friend’s neighbour set me up with his friend whom was really hot. He was a year older than me, I was 18 at the time. He took me out one night and we were eating and having a great time but then his ex girlfriend Cindy (out of all people) just “happened” to come into the restaurant with her friend.
She saw my date and was like “Hi, John” and she sat down at our table and told the waitress that we had all planned to sit together. John was talking to her and discussing all of the good times they had. Cindy then got up with her friend and asked my date if he wanted to go to the movies wilth them, he said sure, then he said see ya to me, and walked off with them and left me by myself. IT WAS THE WORST DATE EVER !
:( ~ Anonymous


This guy once took me to Starbucks for a first date and said that when he and his father go to Starbucks together they get a large coffee and ask for an extra cup so they could split it,and did I mind if we did that,too ?? ~Anonymous



What is the worst date you have been on ?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment